Lower Extremity Biomechanics
See description below for speaker/instructor info
Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
Saturday 12pm-6pm, Sunday 8am-2pm
CE provided by Cleveland University-Kansas City
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols
CEU Hours: 12
Course must be completed by 06/11/2023 to receive CEUs